VMware Communities
Pungdo
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Separate Keyboard and Mouse for Virtual Desktop

Hi all, I have been setting up a virtual machine for my daughter to use on my desktop computer, I have everything working, but I want to add a separate Keyboard and Mouse for her to use.

I found an article telling e how to do it, but even after following it to a T it doesn't work and only gives me a "corrupted file" message when I try to start the VMWare Workstation.

This is the article I used.               Article Here 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Paul Cade

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pungdo
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Got it sorted, it would appear that no changes need to be made to the software at all, just a couple of settings to be made.

Consider this closed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Pungdo
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Got it sorted, it would appear that no changes need to be made to the software at all, just a couple of settings to be made.

Consider this closed.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@Pungdo 

Moderator: Please create threads in the area for the product used - moved to Workstation Pro Discussions (though you may be using Workstation Player)

In terms of being “closed”, you can mark an answer as being correct, I’ve done that for you on this occasion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Pungdo
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Ok thanks, first time posting in here, my bad, sorry.

0 Kudos