VMware Communities
MaN30
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Please fix bugs and lags

Просьба для разработчикам:

Товарищи разработчики после выхода vmware 14 появилась проблема с частотой обновления иконок в режиме просмотра всех виртуальных машин.

Request for developers:

Fellow developers after the release of vmware 14, there was a problem with the refresh rate of icons in the view mode of all virtual machines.

Image 1.PNG

В vmware 15 так не исправили.

На данный момент частота обновления иконок 1 кадр за 2 секунды!!!  и вот что  происходит с загрузкой процессора с включенными иконками и  отключенными.

Vmware 15 did not fix this.

At the moment, the refresh rate of icons is 1 frame in 2 seconds!!! and that's what happens with CPU loading with icons enabled and disabled.

Image 2.PNG

График загрузки похож на пилу. Исправьте уже это , добавьте настройку где можно самому регулировать частоту обновления вплоть до обновления в реальном времени.

PS: Ждем выхода vmware 16.0.0 (новые возможности vgpu dx11.0)(отключение лимита в  28 vm)

С наступающим Новым Годом всех!!!

The loading schedule is like a saw. Fix this already, add a setting where you can adjust the refresh rate up to the update in real time.

PS: Waiting for the release of vmware 16.0.0 (new features of vgpu dx11.0)(disable limit in 28 vm)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
wila
Immortal
Immortal

Hi,

This is, as they say, by design.

Have a look at the following thread as it is configurable:

Re: Vmware workstation 15.0.0 bug or so conceived?

edit: Oh.. I got that link from my bookmark history... and it looks like that there's a familiar name in that thread (yours), so I guess you already know.

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos
MaN30
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Когда уже исправят это, я теряю  45% производительности из-за этого

0 Kudos
wila
Immortal
Immortal

Hi,

I don't know if VMware even considers this a bug...

Honestly I do not work for VMware, so can't comment on their behalf. Just trying to help as another user of their product(s).

You might try and open a bug report for this: https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/get-help

The problem for users of VMware Workstation I believe is that you only get 30 days -after purchase- to open tickets.

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos