VMware Communities
TaviSF
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Osx Lion 10.7.3 can't install Vmware Tools

Hi guys im running on windows 7 with Vmware Workstation 8 a OSX Lion 10.7.3 virtual machine all is working well except i can't install Tools when i click on the Install Tools i get this error "Could not find compononent on update server. Contact VMware Support or your system administrator." i searched around and could not find a helpfull link . Can someone please help me out ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
continuum
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

If you contact VMware support they will tell you that running OSX inside Workstation is illegal as it violates the MAC OSX Eula.

We are also not allowed to discuss this topic in the forums so please understand that I have to lock your post

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
continuum
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

If you contact VMware support they will tell you that running OSX inside Workstation is illegal as it violates the MAC OSX Eula.

We are also not allowed to discuss this topic in the forums so please understand that I have to lock your post

0 Kudos