VMware Communities
bb_a_kfg
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

No keyboard Keine Tastatureingabe input German and English text

Hallo

Ich habe meinen Windows 7 Rechner virtualisiert. Mit dem VMWare Converter.

In dem VMWare Player und in der Workstation kann ich die Maschine hochfahren. Ich sehe auch das Eingabefeld für das Password.
Nur nimmt er keine Eingaben an. 

Ich habe dann die Virtualisierung nochmals gemacht, und gesagt, installiere die Guest Tools mit.

Kein Erfolg. Beim hochfahren der VMaschine kann ich am Anfang des Startprozesses mit den Pfeiltasten auswählen, ob abgesicherter Modus oder normales Starten von Windows 7.

Der Mauszeiger benimmt sich normal.

Ich habe dann einen anderen Rechner genommen und dort die Workstation installiert. Das gleiche Bild.

Beide sind Lenovo Notebooks, aber ganz unterschiedlicher Generationen. Das eine ist ein Lenovo T520 welcher auch Virtualisiert wurde und das andere zum auszuprobieren ein aktueller Rechner.

Es erscheint mir wie ein Treiber Problem nur mit was? Kommt das vom ursprünglichen System?
Zwei unterschiedliche Rechner, das gleiche Problem?
Achso das Enhanced Keyboard habe ich auch ausprobiert.

Gruß Boris

Hello

I virtualized my Windows 7 machine. With the VMWare Converter.

I can power up the machine in the VMWare Player and Workstation. I also see the input field for the password.
Only he does not accept any input.

I did the virtualization again, and said, install the guest tools.

No success. When booting the machine I can at the beginning of the boot process with the arrow keys select whether safe mode or normal start Windows 7.

The mouse pointer behaves normally.

I then took another computer and installed the workstation there. The same picture.
Both are Lenovo notebooks, but of very different generations. One is a Lenovo T520 which was also virtualized and the other to try out a current calculator.

It seems to me like a driver problem only with what? Does that come from the original system?
Two different computers, the same problem?
Achso the Enhanced Keyboard I have tried synonymous.
Greetings Boris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wila
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi,

Most likely your original computer had a synaptic driver and software for the trackpad installed.

This tends to interfere with the keyboard after the physical to virtual (P2V) conversion.

The way to resolve this is by removing the synaptic software before the P2V conversion.

(Control Panel -> add remove software -> uninstall synaptic software)

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva

View solution in original post

5 Replies
wila
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi,

Most likely your original computer had a synaptic driver and software for the trackpad installed.

This tends to interfere with the keyboard after the physical to virtual (P2V) conversion.

The way to resolve this is by removing the synaptic software before the P2V conversion.

(Control Panel -> add remove software -> uninstall synaptic software)

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
bb_a_kfg
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Vielen Dank das war die Lösung....

0 Kudos
NoRitz952
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Es ist aber auch möglich, den Synaptic Treiber in der bereits virtuellen Maschine zu entfernen. Dazu lediglich unter "Ansicht /Deaktivierte Geräte anzeigen" wählen. Jetzt wird das Synaptic Pad gezeigt. Gerät und Treiber entfernen.

It is also possible to remove the Synaptic driver in the already virtual machine. Just select "View /Disable devices". Now the Synaptic Pad is shown. Remove device and driver.

Kumoju
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Bin ebenfalls hereingefallen und habe jetzt die "Erleichterte Bediehnung" aktiviert und die Bildschirmtastatur ausgewählt. Da mein Notebook ca 12 Std für die Konvertierung gebraucht hat, hoffe ich dass ich den Synaptics-Treiber jetzt mit Windows-Bordmitteln los werde.

Grüße
Kurt

0 Kudos
gbarbera
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Wo finde ic dies "Ansicht/Deaktivieren Geräte anzeigen" ?

Danke

Giuseppe

0 Kudos