VMware Communities
BMWHP4
Contributor
Contributor

Network settings on VMWARE_Worksataion_10 to setup lab on my Laptop

I have a lab setup on my laptop using VM Workstation 10 with one server having DC, DNS, DHCP, AD DS …..and few other server hosting application like MDT …SCCM my biggest challenge is to make a network like I have in my office and have everything in one domain so that my DHCP will lease out to all clients which I will be adding in feature.

Here is my requirement my SServer 2012(Domain: Lab.org) with AD DS, DC , DNS and DHCP must be able to talk to other server  hosting MDT….SCCM so that they are getting dynamic IP’s from my DHCP server  and when I add clients with PXE they must be able to talk to my MDT server and download the image …..

So basically I am trying to have my DC listen to all the other servers and clients on my Lab network.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE NETWORK SETTING ON VMWARE WORKSTATION 10 …. PLEASE…PLEASE

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

BMWHP4 wrote: PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE NETWORK SETTING ON VMWARE WORKSTATION 10 …. PLEASE…PLEASE

Suggest you read the documentation, specifically Chapter 5 "Configuring Network Connections" in Using VMware Workstation (PDF).

0 Kudos