VMware Communities
Deep0786
Contributor
Contributor

MAC Installation

VMware Workstation unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0)

vcpu-0:VERIFY vmcore/vmm/main/physMem_monitor.c:1279

A log file is available in "C:\Users\Deepanshu\Documents\Virtual Machines\macOS 10.13\vmware.log". 

You can request support. 

To collect data to submit to VMware support, choose "Collect Support Data" from the Help menu.

You can also run the "vm-support" script in the Workstation folder directly.

We will respond on the basis of your support entitlement

PLEASE HELP ME...

0 Kudos
5 Replies
towo2099
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

MacOS is not supported as guest.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

You're violating Apple software agreement trying to run Mac OS on Windows. This is clearly unsupported.

0 Kudos
Deep0786
Contributor
Contributor

everything is done guys but finally that message appears on the screen

"The CPU has been disabled by the guest operating system. Power off or reset the virtual machine."

please help me with that

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

I'm sorry, but we cannot help you violate a software agreement.

0 Kudos
wila
Immortal
Immortal

Hi,

As others have said:

Unfortunately Apple does not allow you to run a virtual macOS or OS X on non-Apple branded hardware.

Since this violates Apple's EULA (and as such the VMware Community Terms of Use), any issues you have with trying to run macOS or OS X using VMware Workstation or VMware Workstation Player cannot be discussed at this forum.

You'll need to have apple hardware and use a product like VMware Fusion or VMware ESXi and run a virtual copy of macOS / OS X on that in order for us to be able to help you.

Hope you understand,

--

Wil

Moderator note: I'm locking your two threads about this, please do not open yet another one as we cannot help you here.

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos