VMware Communities
BigAnth
Contributor
Contributor

Logitech M510 mouse Advanced Features

I just upgraded from Pro 12 to version 14.1.  I use a logitech M510 mouse.  In version 12 I was able to use the advanced features with my mouse, i.e. reprogram buttons.  With version 14.1 this does not work.

I uninstalled version 14.1 and installed version 12 and I was able to use the advanced features of the mouse.

I also tried uninstalling and installing the mouse software after I had version 14.1 installed and running and the mouse features still did not work.

The basic features of the mouse do work in version 14.1 it is just the advanced features that do not work.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
arzoo1
Contributor
Contributor

We have the same problem. Host is Win10. VM is Win7. Mouse is Logitech M510. The extra mouse buttons all worked fine with Workstation 12 but not with 15. This needs to be fixed.

0 Kudos
Mits2020
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Do these advanced features work out of the box, or do they require the installation of Logitech Options (https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024701174--Downloads-Wireless-Mouse-M510 )?

0 Kudos
Mits2020
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

You might get helpful clues from a similar discussion still going on about M510 in this thread Re: Mouse buttons dont work.

0 Kudos