VMware Communities
JonathanMcEvoy
Contributor
Contributor

Is there going to be VMware Workstation Pro 17 later in 2022?

I haven’t been using VMware Workstation Pro since late 2022 and I have started using PCem for old Windows games, is there going to be a new VMware Workstation Pro 17 coming out later this year with full support on Windows 11 and hopefully fix up the bugs on Windows 98 when installing OS and maybe fix Sound Distorted on XP?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

VMware usually only say something about product releases when there is something to say.

This is where you would see the news first: https://blogs.vmware.com/workstation/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
JonathanMcEvoy
Contributor
Contributor

Will they announce the new version of VMware Workstation Player called Version 17 with full support for Windows 11?

0 Kudos
continuum
Immortal
Immortal

Those folks that know the answer will not talk about it.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Perhaps you didn't read my first reply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos