VMware Communities
Marcel_L
Contributor
Contributor

Installing AmazonMP3DownloaderHelper in Workstation 10 runs into Error but woks on Host!

I wanted to install the Amazon mp3 download helper so that when I purchased mp3 at Amazon i can download it. This is a program offerd by Amazon. But when I try to install this program I get:

Problemsignatur:
  Problemereignisname: BEX
  Anwendungsname: AmazonMP3DownloaderHelper.exe
  Anwendungsversion: 0.0.0.0
  Anwendungszeitstempel: 518c02d2
  Fehlermodulname: AmazonMP3DownloaderHelper.exe
  Fehlermodulversion: 0.0.0.0
  Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 518c02d2
  Ausnahmeoffset: 0002f7ab
  Ausnahmecode: c0000417
  Ausnahmedaten: 00000000
  Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
  Zusatzinformation 1: 4f91
  Zusatzinformation 2: 4f912f2b92390b332fcc96d23950ed02
  Zusatzinformation 3: af9b
  Zusatzinformation 4: af9b56b738366dda6d0f3521f56327e7

Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0407

Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt

If i run the same executable on the host, it works like a charm.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
audreycrist
Contributor
Contributor

These are all the old shits that you use. You can now just convert your mixcloud file into mp3 so that you can listen to your favorite music anywhere and anytime you want. Search SoundCloud downlaoder on google paster your url link there and you go.

0 Kudos
wila
Immortal
Immortal

Hi,

BEX errors are normally resolved by adding an exclusion to your DEP configuration for the application that triggers the BEX error.

See also:

BEX error - Windows 7 Help Forums

quote:

Right click your computer icon go to properties and advanced system settings and then under the advanced tab go to system properties. Once there on the advanced tab under performance, click settings then go to the data execution prevention tab and add the game or program to the exception list.

edit: oh ,,, was tricked into believing this was a current question. It's > 5 years old, so not likely to be still relevant.

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos
LikeVMW
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I think this is not the problem of VMWare, but of the Operating System installed in the Virtual Machine.

0 Kudos