VMware Communities
asanjuan
Contributor
Contributor

Instalation: Service" vmware Autohization Service (VMAuthdSerivice) failed to start

Hi everyone,
In my office pc I have windows 7 64 bit on a active directory domain. VMware Workstation 10 installed was until one day without knowing why stopped working.

I uninstalled it and try to install it again but without success.

It's very curious, if the installer contains the word vmware, the computer fails to do anything, it seems that even comenzase installation. If I rename and remove that word, the product begins to be urged and moves enough, even the icons appear on the desktop until it begins to start services, giving a time error stating "Service" vmware Autohization Service (VMAuthdSerivice) failed to start . Verify That You Have sufficient privileges to start system services "" you can give to retry, which achieves nothing to go back or cancel the installation.
My domain user is a local administrator of the machine, but even its own local administrator of the machine, not the domain the problem persists. In view windows at the time it gives you the error and is no vmware created several services, but not started. Any other service can stop, start it,  .. so I think there is no permissions problem.
I have run cleaners, even I deleted my user profile and have created a new but the problem persist.

can you help me?

0 Kudos
0 Replies