How do I close the mkssandbox.log

How do I close the mkssandbox.log

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@devilink 

What do you mean by "close"? Stop it being created or written to? What are you trying to achieve and why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
devilink
Contributor
Contributor

Stop it being created mkssandbox.log

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@devilink 

This thread suggests that you cannot do that: https://communities.vmware.com/t5/VMware-Workstation-Pro/VMWare-Workstation-16-mksSandbox-log/m-p/22...

Why would you want to?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
devilink
Contributor
Contributor

The default is none, but mkssandbox.log will be created.

Reselect the default, it will not be created after selecting none.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@devilink 

Correct. Why do you NOT want that file?

0 Kudos
devilink
Contributor
Contributor

QQ截图20210110062033.jpg

A garbled directory will be generated under the disk directory

I take back the solution, it's still automatic.

0 Kudos