VMware Communities
cnct
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How can connect with other Workstation

In my Guest Kali Linux i can to connect with ping to other computers , but can't connect with other workstations in my computer..... . So , I have two computer , on a have all , three workstations and Kali Linux as host , now have in other computer to install vmware with ubuntu ,when i ping from my ubuntu to mine kali linux or windows xp or windows 7 workstations , and one of them is START , i come the ping back .So , my question , what can i to do when in my computer because can i ONLY one workstation starting , and i will connect the other workstations with ping ???

can please anybody help me , i am hopeless...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cnct
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks everybody   , I have VMware new install .

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
parmarr
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Ensure that each of the Workstation's Networking is configured correctly. Go to Edit > Virtual Network Editor.

For more information, see Using the Virtual Network Editor in VMware Workstation (1018697) and Using the Virtual Network Editor section of the Using VMware Workstation User Guide - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Workstation-Pro/12.0/com.vmware.ws.using.doc/GUID-AC956B17-30BA-45...

Sincerely, Rahul Parmar VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
continuum
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi Peter
I read your question a few times and still dont understand what you are asking for.
Would you mind and ask your question again ? - this time in german ?

Hallo Peter

ich werde aus deiner Frage nicht schlau - bitte frag einfach noch mal - dies mal auf Deutsch

Ulli

0 Kudos
cnct
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks everybody   , I have VMware new install .

0 Kudos