VMware Communities
InTheKnow
Contributor
Contributor

Disable tooltip: "To show the command bar, move the mouse up to the top of the screen."

Hi, everyone!

I was just wondering: Is there any way to disable this tooltip?: "To show the command bar, move the mouse up to the top of the screen."

The reason I want to disable it is that it hides part of the screen at the top so I can't see what's there. Also, it makes that part of the screen unclickable for a second or two. Since I pin/unpin the command bar frequently this tooltip has become somewhat of an inconvenience.

Any help would be *GREATLY* appreciated! 😄

Cheers,

InTheKnow

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@InTheKnow 

A screenshot would be useful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
InTheKnow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi again!

Sure, It's the tooltip that VMware shows when unpinning the command bar. It looks like in the screenshot! 🙂

Cheers,

InTheKnow

0 Kudos
InTheKnow
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone? 🙂

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@InTheKnow 

Please remember that VMTN is a user community forum where people contribute voluntarily in their own time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos