VMware Communities
POKERLADY
Contributor
Contributor

Can I use this to put a VM on Windows 7 Home Edtion running 32 bit

CAN I USE THIS  TO PUT A VM ON WINDOWS 7  HOME PREMIUM RUUNING  32  BIT

edited by:

Wil van Antwerpen

Removed caps from title as some may regard this as shouting, see also VMware Community Code of Conduct

0 Kudos
6 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Welcome to the COmmunity - According to http://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/search.php?deviceCategory=software yes you can - Workstation is supported on Windows 7 32 Bit

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
POKERLADY
Contributor
Contributor

WHERE DO I FIND THE ONE TO USE

0 Kudos
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

You can download an evaluation copy here - http://www.vmware.com/products/workstation/workstation-evaluation.

The Windows download supports both 32 bit Windows 7

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

You can register for a 30-day evaluation of VMware Workstation at Try VMware Workstation, Run Linux and Windows in a Virtual Machine. Whether you can use VMware Wokstation 8 or newer depends on your system's hardware. Make sure you check the Installation Requirements.

Btw. instead of VMware Workstation you could also use VMware Player, which is free for personal use.

André

0 Kudos
POKERLADY
Contributor
Contributor

I  am new here where  do I  start is there any place on this site that can help me please let me know I just want  to put a virtual machine on my  computer I am  running windows 7  home  edition in 32  bit what  would  you suggest  would be the  easy  thing  for me  to use

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Just follow the links that has been posted above and try, if you get stuck anywhere post a new question and I am sure we can help you.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos