VMware Communities
ENVASES
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

16.0.0 build-16894299 can´t see VM on physical machines

I have 16.0.0 build-16894299 version on my PC and with this version I can´t see which VMs are on each Physical one.

Has this changed? Or I must do something to allow it?

Regards & thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@ENVASES 

Perhaps post a screenshot of what you mean.

Balancing VMs across multiple VM hosts is a function of vSphere not of Workstation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ENVASES
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Just adding more information, I am upgradinig to version 16.1.0, see what happens. Will be back with results.

regards

0 Kudos
ENVASES
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have just upgraded to 16.1.0 build-17198959 and yet no VM seen on each physical machine.

Thanks

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@ENVASES 

What do you mean by "see" and "seen"?

Are you referring to something in a UI, from a networking perspective, or something else?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
ENVASES
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

What I suspected to see was under Physical machines a list of all VM working on it. I need to balance the VMs on the physical ones. How do I see this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@ENVASES 

Perhaps post a screenshot of what you mean.

Balancing VMs across multiple VM hosts is a function of vSphere not of Workstation.

0 Kudos
ENVASES
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for that, Friday lost my mind. You are right. That I need to access via vSphere.

Thanks again

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

@ENVASES 

So this matter is closed?

0 Kudos
ENVASES
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes, Closed

0 Kudos