VMware Communities
kununota
Contributor
Contributor

i5-2400 Intel processor ok ?

The next day I walked into Peter’s office and told him I was interested but I had to know more. “Fine” he said “after work I will take you to meet my partner and we will explain everything”. He was smiling as I turned to leave. The **bleep** knew he had me over a barrel. Just what was he going to make me do? What sort of grotty video was I to star in? I stayed at my desk as the other staff left. Peter came up and said “let’s go honey”. I swear he was licking his lips. We drove to an industrial area on the edge of town. There was no-one around. He parked outside one and we got out and he opened the door. “This is my partner Tony” he said “Tony, this the woman I told you about last night”. Tony shook my hand. He was maybe 40, tall and quiet good looking. “Come Amanda. Let me show you around https://www.lewdharry.com/en ”.

The warehouse had been set up as several rooms. Most had beds in them. There was no doubt what sort of videos they made. I imagined both Peter and Tony starred in them. “We have a number of males and females on our books. A client will contact us with a special request for a certain type of video and we film it” Tony explained “it may be some particular kinky video like threesomes or lesbian but we do have one or two requests which we can’t do. We have trouble getting someone to do them. It means big money for anyone willing to do something out of the norm. Perhaps you might be someone we are looking for”. I had no idea what he was talking about but I heard “big money” and so I was immediately intrigued.

“Big money” chipped in Peter “isn’t that why you came back to me?” He had realised that I needed money and he was going to use that against me. “Let me show you a special room” Peter said and opened the door. The room was bare except for a large couch in the middle of the room. “This is a room we set up when we got a request for something very special” he explained “we were offered a huge sum to make a bestiality video”. I had no idea what he was talking about. “Oh come on Amanda. Surely you have heard the word” he said. “I have no idea what that is” I said. “Well let me explain. Bestiality is women or men having sex with animals” he said. I was shocked “You mean” I began. “Yes my dear” said Tony “we have two clients who want us to film their dogs having sex with a woman. They each say their dog is fully trained and they said we came name our price”.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
asajm
Expert
Expert

Hi @kununota 

Yes based on this article

If you think your queries have been answered
Marking this response as "Solution " or "Kudo"
ASAJM
wila
Immortal
Immortal

The article suggests indeed that it should work.

I would install the 30 day test version in your case as the processor is very much on the edge.

It seems to have the required features to run, but if it works well and performant enough is another story.

--
Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva