VMware Communities
Valioute
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to open file The System cannt find the file specified after restaured file missing

salut à tous

Après avoir suivi les conseils de partout je trouve le problème du fichier manquant mon A/V, je restaure le fichier mais le message d'erreur est toujours présent une solution ? Sachant que j'ai tous les fichiers.
Merci d'avance.

PS : le disque dur n'est pas visible

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The screenshots are very hard to read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Valioute
Contributor
Contributor

Modifier 

https://communities.vmware.com/t5/VMware-Workstation-Player/Error-Message/m-p/2903993#M38781
Same problem as in this post except that I found the file and restored the file but the virtual machine still does not want to detect the hard disk and restart.

0 Kudos
continuum
Immortal
Immortal

Your windows does not show file-extensions - why do you use that setting ???
Anyway - post the content of the vmdk-file that ends with ...cli - that one should have a list of the required vmdks.

Ulli

0 Kudos