VMware Communities
Rocky-VM
Contributor
Contributor

Font too small on windows 10

Hi,

I have VMware® Workstation 15 Player and have noted unusually small fonts as the session opens. I have tried the following but nothing worked:

1. Disabled the 32 acceleration

2. Have used System enhanced DPI settings in compatibility, that changed the font but my mouse/cursor was out of sync. For example, if I right click on one end, the popup window will appear on some other end.

Can someone help please?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@Rocky-VM 

A picture tells a thousand words, in other words a screenshot will help others to help you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Rocky-VM
Contributor
Contributor

@scott28tt 

Thanks for your response.

I am attaching the screenshot of unusually small fonts. I tried mitigating that using above two approached, but wasn't successful.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@Rocky-VM 

Isn’t that just because of a high screen resolution?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos