Hi, I can see that in addition to the problem with your MailServer stats, there is also an issue with DS2webB0 and DS2webC0.
Could you please zip your results files from the run, then attach the zip file onto your next forum post?
Hi, thank you for uploading your results file. From looking at the files, I can see several things that will need to be fixed, but we can take them one at a time.
First, I would suggest that you replace the vclient0 directory as directed in this post.
Second, in VMmark2.config, you have listed
This needs to be the mailserver domain name, reading
not "MailServer0". The VMmark2.config file is also case-sensitive.
In vmmark2initializationtemplate.xml, I saw that you did correctly use the name maildomain0.
Please fix this, then re-run. If a Mailserver0.wrf file is generated by the run, please attach it here so I can check that it looks ok.
I still have the same problem, i removed the vclient0 directory and re-add it cos the ds2db was omitted from my VMmark2.1 kit and i added it manually, i add SET DEFAULTSTOPUSING WM_CLOSE in the end of STAF.cfg and i still have the same errors and a Mailserver0.wrf isnt generated. I tried also to unistall STAF and delete from C then install it again, i recreated the folder services and i put stax and event from the older folder services in it.
The first and most important change you must make is that in your VMMARK2.CONFIG, please change
If this is not fixed, Mailserver0 will not run.
Secondly, the VMmark kit does include folders, inside vclient0, named ds2db, ds2webA, ds2webB, ds2webC, mailserver, mstmr, oliodb, olioweb, scripts and standby. If any of these are missing, maybe it accidentally got deleted. Do not add new folders manually.
If any of these are missing, please download a new kit from vmmark.com, make sure all the folders listed above are in the kit, then remove the vclient0 directory from client0 and re-add it from the fresh kit.
When you get a new run, please zip and upload the results file and I will check it for errors.
I already made these changes and add a new vclient0 directory and still had same problem. i will upload my result in the thread http://communities.vmware.com/message/2074714#
Great, thanks for uploading.