VMware Cloud Community
ng10
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

MacOS Mojave 10.14.3 and VMWare Remote Console 10.0.4: app installed OK, but no GUI is shown when you start it

i saw a similar unanswered question here for older versions of Mac OS and Remote Console - thought i would start a new thread for the latest versions of both. Help anyone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ng10
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I may have sound something - when i go to a vSphere VM, i have two options: 'Launch Web Console' or 'Launch Remote Console' - if i click the latter, i get the application to open with the UI displaying as it should. so, unlike VMWare Horizon, Player and others, here it seems you need to connect to the VM first via browser, to open the desktop client. weird choice from VMware in my mind, but still some solution

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ng10
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I may have sound something - when i go to a vSphere VM, i have two options: 'Launch Web Console' or 'Launch Remote Console' - if i click the latter, i get the application to open with the UI displaying as it should. so, unlike VMWare Horizon, Player and others, here it seems you need to connect to the VM first via browser, to open the desktop client. weird choice from VMware in my mind, but still some solution

0 Kudos