VMware Cloud Community
heyitspablo
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

vSphere PowerCLI Poster 4.1.1 Print at Home / Office Version.....

Folks,

We asked our design team to revamp our poster so folks can print this at home / office. We hope you like it, I know its not the same as the printed version but best we can do for the moment .)

Please let us know if you have any feedback,.. we have been playing around with the idea of adding this as an iPad reader format.. What do you think ?

Regards

Pablo Roesch

Keep up with latest info on vSphere PowerCLI http://blogs.vmware.com/vipowershell - Follow me on Twitter @heyitspablo
0 Kudos
4 Replies
coolsport00
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

~coolsport00

0 Kudos
richG
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks very much Pablo. The funny thing is if the price is say under 25-40 dollars I feel some of us would be willing to pay for the poster size. I know I would!! I did looking into geting the files enlarged at Staples and they wanted $40 but said as the image size was so small there would be distoration so I did not feel it was worth the money.. Have a think and let us know I do appreciate this file as well. thanks.. I have the other printed on my wall at home and the office and refer to it all the time but a larger one would be really great. Thanks for all the effort and work that went into it I am sure everyone appreciates it.

Regards,

RichG

0 Kudos
aluciani
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for this awesome version - iPAD version would be great as well.

0 Kudos
LucD
Leadership
Leadership

You can read PDF files directly on your iPad with iBooks.

Else use Calibre to convert the PDF file to epub format.

Blog: lucd.info  Twitter: @LucD22  Co-author PowerCLI Reference

0 Kudos