VMware Cloud Community
vfk
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

vROPS Sizing CPU & Memory Sizing Recommendation

Hello,

I am trying to retrieve cpu & memory sizing recommendation (cpu/memory to add or remove) from vrops using powercli, but i cannot see a simple way to do this.  I have tried Get-OMStat, but I am not having much luck.  Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

--- If you found this or any other answer helpful, please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points. vfk Systems Manager / Technical Architect VCP5-DCV, VCAP5-DCA, vExpert, ITILv3, CCNA, MCP
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Did you try Get-OMRecommendation?

There is a nice write-up in Rather simple way to include vRealize Operations Manager sizing recommendations in your good ol’ inv...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it helpful? Let us know by completing this short survey here.

Blog: lucd.info  Twitter: @LucD22  Co-author PowerCLI Reference

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Did you try Get-OMRecommendation?

There is a nice write-up in Rather simple way to include vRealize Operations Manager sizing recommendations in your good ol’ inv...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it helpful? Let us know by completing this short survey here.

Blog: lucd.info  Twitter: @LucD22  Co-author PowerCLI Reference

0 Kudos
vfk
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Yeah I saw that, this is a hack/workaround rather than getting the information from the API.

I will give this a go, if there are no other viable option.  Thanks

--- If you found this or any other answer helpful, please consider the use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points. vfk Systems Manager / Technical Architect VCP5-DCV, VCAP5-DCA, vExpert, ITILv3, CCNA, MCP
0 Kudos