VMware Cloud Community
vmk2014
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Need script for monthly report- multiple HP Servers

Hi All,

I am looking for monthly report for Multiple HP Servers.Report should contain the information like Make/Model, Bios Version, ILO Firmware Version, Array Controller Firmware Version,Sys Rom Version,Sys.HP.SMHP. Attached script shows output each cluster wise and require some changes to show output at VC level.As, i need to enter every time cluster name. Is it possible to get output at  vCenter Level rather than Cluster level.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

thanks

vmk2014

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vmk2014
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

LucD,

Worked perfectly. Thanks. But few of the servers like we have Nutanix server also in our environment which is missing, so we need pull manually ?

thanks

vmk2014

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Just leave out the SearchRoot parameter

Get-View -ViewType HostSystem -Property Name, Runtime.HealthSystemRuntime.SystemHealthInfo.NumericSensorInfo | %{

Blog: lucd.info  Twitter: @LucD22  Co-author PowerCLI Reference

0 Kudos
vmk2014
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

HI LucD,

Thanks for your prompt response. Could you please let me know how to get the output/report in csv  because while generating out on screen, it truncating the full output

Thanks

vmk2014

0 Kudos
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Try the attached script

0 Kudos
vmk2014
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Hi LucD,

Thanks It worked for me. is it ;possible to get Hardware model also like Proliant 580G7 in output ?

Thanks

vmk2014

0 Kudos
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Try with the attached version

0 Kudos
vmk2014
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

LucD,

Worked perfectly. Thanks. But few of the servers like we have Nutanix server also in our environment which is missing, so we need pull manually ?

thanks

vmk2014

0 Kudos
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

I'm afraid so, the availability of this HW info depends on how the vendor makes it available.

The vSphere server expects this info in a specific place, but if it is not there...

Perhaps you should ask the question to Nutanix.

0 Kudos