VMware Cloud Community
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Get Hardware changes

Hi all,

I'd like to get hardware changes (CPU and Memory) since VM was created until today.

Anyone has this powercli to share with me ?

Thanks in advanced.

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

3 Replies
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Have a look at William's How to audit VM reconfigurations and see what exactly changed? post

Blog: lucd.info  Twitter: @LucD22  Co-author PowerCLI Reference

MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Thank you LucD,

I saw this one. I am checking adjustments necessary on it.

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado
0 Kudos
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

I used:

Get-VM VMNAME | Get-VIEvent -Start (Get-Date).AddMonths(-36) -MaxSamples ([Int]::MaxValue) | ?{$_.FullFormattedMessage -match "Reconfigured" -and $_.ConfigSpec.MemoryMB -ne $null -or$_.ConfigSpec.NumCPUs -ne $null} | Select UserName,CreatedTime,@{N="NewMemoryChanged";E={$_.ConfigSpec.MemoryMB}},@{N="NewCPUChanged";E={$_.ConfigSpec.NumCPUs}},FullFormattedMessage