VMware Cloud Community
ThePusher
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

DSCluster Space Threshold Percentage

Hello, 

I am thrying to list Dsclusters and the Space Threshold Percentage, being used. We have a lot, across our linked environment and have recently found several have been setup differently. Does anyone have any code that would produce this output? I have been able to find code that gets me to $DSClust.ExtensionData.PodStorageDrsEntry.StorageDrsConfig.PodConfig.SpaceLoadBalanceConfig.SpaceThresholdMode but have been unable to get any further.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Under $DSClust.ExtensionData.PodStorageDrsEntry.StorageDrsConfig.PodConfig.SpaceLoadBalanceConfig you also have the SpaceUtilizationThreshold
I guess that is what you are looking for.

Blog: lucd.info  Twitter: @LucD22  Co-author PowerCLI Reference

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Something like this?

Get-DatastoreCluster |
Select Name,
  @{N='Mode';E={$_.ExtensionData.PodStorageDrsEntry.StorageDrsConfig.PodConfig.SpaceLoadBalanceConfig.SpaceThresholdMode}},
  @{N='Threshold';E={$_.ExtensionData.PodStorageDrsEntry.StorageDrsConfig.PodConfig.SpaceLoadBalanceConfig.SpaceUtilizationThreshold}} |
Export-Csv -Path .\dsc-report.csv -NoTypeInformation -UseCulture

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Under $DSClust.ExtensionData.PodStorageDrsEntry.StorageDrsConfig.PodConfig.SpaceLoadBalanceConfig you also have the SpaceUtilizationThreshold
I guess that is what you are looking for.

0 Kudos
ThePusher
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

It is! ....but I was also looking for any code that would export the DSCluster and that % to a csv. 

0 Kudos
LucD
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Something like this?

Get-DatastoreCluster |
Select Name,
  @{N='Mode';E={$_.ExtensionData.PodStorageDrsEntry.StorageDrsConfig.PodConfig.SpaceLoadBalanceConfig.SpaceThresholdMode}},
  @{N='Threshold';E={$_.ExtensionData.PodStorageDrsEntry.StorageDrsConfig.PodConfig.SpaceLoadBalanceConfig.SpaceUtilizationThreshold}} |
Export-Csv -Path .\dsc-report.csv -NoTypeInformation -UseCulture

0 Kudos
ThePusher
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Immaculate!

0 Kudos