VMware Networking Community
Mikael_8313
Contributor
Contributor

ping ko after change teaming policy REST API

Hello Guys,

I have a question for you, I have a big issue, my customer have two clusters and two VDS separated. There is few month ago I installed NSX in 6.3.2 only on the cluster02 (with specific VDS) but him cluster have two uplink pnic 10 GB (Dell XC630), so my customer hadn't done a LAG (with LACP) so last week we migrated only the second VDS to LAG (VMNIC0/1) member to LAG1 and I migrated all Port-Group (Vmotion,Management Network) and VXLAN (VXW...). I do this KB : VMware Knowledge Base  to change the teaming policy to pass from Failover Order ton LACPV2 (Enhanced Mode). Since to upgrade to LACP, I have a problem with VXLAN. When my virtual machine is located on two nodes out of 3 the ping don't work.

Before I didn't have a problem, I did all the checks on the controllers, the DLR and the Edge Gateway, nothing has changed.

Do you have a same issue ? or Do you have an idea?

Thanks All

Mikael

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mike_Gray
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

What is the teaming load balancing method that you are using ? what are the active and standby link that u are you are using ? will you be able post screenshot of your vds topology

0 Kudos
Mikael_8313
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Mike,

I use LACP_V2 mode. In all my Port-Group I pu Active Link : Lag1 Standby Link: None  Unsuded : DvUplink1 / DvUplink2. I can put the screenshot only tomorrow when I will go to my customer.

Mikael

0 Kudos