VMware Networking Community
thibAP
Contributor
Contributor

error when join secondary nsx manager to Master Nsx manager

Hi,

when I try to add a secondary NSX Manager to the Master , i have unapproved certificate but its all self-signed certificat , could you help me?

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sateesh_vCloud

At trust certificate screen - which option you selected ?

Proceed with this Certificate - Yes or No?

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow me @ www.vmwareguruz.com Please consider marking this answer "correct" or "helpful" if you found it useful T. Sateesh VCIX-NV, VCAP 5-DCA/DCD,VCP 6-NV,VCP 5 DCV/Cloud/DT, ZCP IBM India Pvt. Ltd
0 Kudos
RS_IT
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi ,

Can you please check why the certificates are in different Language ?

Also please use the Web client on the secondary NSX manager and generate the Self signed Certificate again and try this step again . Please Share screenshots with us if it fails .

Thanks

0 Kudos
suvrobhattachar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Have you verified that the Self-Signed certificate is not expired ?

0 Kudos
i1wan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Are you using the same NTP server on all the devices and does all devices have access to that NTP server?

Also did you do a "clean install" of the NSX manager or did you clone it? You should do a clean install...

0 Kudos
thibAP
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We have found issue with VMware support, its GUI issue , We have french swiss Windows with English language pack. In logs of NSX manager we have found french word when we try to accept certificates.

For workarround we have use Windows Server with full English language et without langage pack, and it's solve issue.

Thanks all for your help

0 Kudos