VMware Networking Community
AljazO
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

NSX-T Service Deployments

Hi all,

I`m trying to deploy Palo Alto agents in to NSX-T 3.x environment but it won`t go.

I`m getting the following error: “Deployment cannot be started because Transport Node Profile is not successfully configured on cluster”.

NSX-T environment is up and running. Everything is configured as It is described in VMware Validated Design. NSX-T is configured with vDS switches.

NSX.PNG

Do I need to configure something else? In documentation for Palo Alto agents there is nothing that needs to be configured in NSX.

Thx.

Aljaž

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AljazO
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I found that Palo Alto agents for NSX-T only works with NVDS switch. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Hey,

If you go into Fabric and Transport Nodes, is the cluster prepared with a Transport Node Profile and all the hosts in green state?

0 Kudos
AljazO
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I found that Palo Alto agents for NSX-T only works with NVDS switch. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
pras23ps
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

We need to check the transport node profile which is attached to NSX-T cluster and see if the VLAN transport zone is part of it or not. I had faced same issue recently and that profile which was attached to cluster was not added with VLAN TZ. Once it was added we were able to deply the service. 

0 Kudos