VMware Networking Community
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

NSX-T 3.0.1.1 - Multiple objects (Deletion in progress) - NSX-T Federation

Hello folks,

I am dealing with the "deletion in progress" status in multiple objects such as Segments and Tier-0. I went over every single place on the NSX-T Global Interface and to each local region but i cannot find any relationship with these objects and it is saying that they are already deleted but they are still in the UI.

I went over the API Reference guide to look for maybe some orphaned existing relationships between the objects but i could not find anything. I went over:

• Logical Routers
  • Locale Services
  • Logical Ports
  • Interfaces
  • Switch ports

If i try to get the information from the objects using the header "include_mark_for_delete_objects" on the API Calls i can see that the objects are still there and when i try to delete them with force options or using X-Allow-Overwrite=true (For policy objects) it just says that the object does not exists.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

I just had to re-deploy whole NSX on version 3.0.1.1. The only thing i can imagine that could break this was the upgrade from NSX 3.0 to 3.0.1.1.

With a new installation everything started working again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Just an update.

I could identify that this issue only happens when i try to delete the objects for only one region. If i do the same but for the second region it just works. Any ideas where can i see logs about these operations?

0 Kudos
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

I just had to re-deploy whole NSX on version 3.0.1.1. The only thing i can imagine that could break this was the upgrade from NSX 3.0 to 3.0.1.1.

With a new installation everything started working again.

0 Kudos