VMware Networking Community
brandon9neill
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

NSX Intelligence Log bundle

How do I export the NSX Intelligence Log bundle?  The manual says:

copy file support_bundle123.tgz url <url>

but doesn't specify the syntax of the URL.  Is it expecting an ftp server or what?  I was hoping to just use SCP, but that isn't working.

Brandon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RaymundoEC
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

hey there, from what you pointed, this is just from the generation of the bundle, you should be able to get it from this place to whatever you want, either using cli or a gui, just make sure the support bundle .tgz is there in the same listed steps in the number 3 to be specific.

Example from  NSX-T Command-Line Interface Reference :

nsx> copy file support-bundle-0.tgz url scp://admin@192.168.210.200/home/admin/ admin@192.168.210.200's password:

nsx>

otherwise, you can follow this method on the documentation:

Collect NSX Intelligence Support Bundles

+vRay

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RaymundoEC
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

hey there, from what you pointed, this is just from the generation of the bundle, you should be able to get it from this place to whatever you want, either using cli or a gui, just make sure the support bundle .tgz is there in the same listed steps in the number 3 to be specific.

Example from  NSX-T Command-Line Interface Reference :

nsx> copy file support-bundle-0.tgz url scp://admin@192.168.210.200/home/admin/ admin@192.168.210.200's password:

nsx>

otherwise, you can follow this method on the documentation:

Collect NSX Intelligence Support Bundles

+vRay
0 Kudos
brandon9neill
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks, the 1.1 documentation is slightly more comprehensible than the 1.0 documentation, although it still doesn't specify which protocols are supported.  I'll try scp and see if I can get that to work.

Brandon

0 Kudos