VMware Networking Community
elgwhoppo
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Can't Remove Logical Switch in NSX-T

Hey All, trying to remove a logical switch in NSX-T 2.3.1 and getting "2/14/2019, 7:35:29 AM: Logical switch delete failed: One or more relationships exist for object with id LogicalSwitch/95655507-b901-49c0-9156-d39846644caa. (Error code: 3022)"

The thing is, there are no related ports, esxi bridge clusters, or any other related objects. There was a port in there the first time I tried to delete the LS, but now there's not. Any ideas on what to try here?

pastedImage_0.png

VCDX-Desktop
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
elgwhoppo
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Well I ultimately removed the switch by removing NSX-T from the cluster and reinstalling it. Not sure what else to add to this one.

VCDX-Desktop

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
elgwhoppo
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Well I ultimately removed the switch by removing NSX-T from the cluster and reinstalling it. Not sure what else to add to this one.

VCDX-Desktop
0 Kudos
malasfar
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Remove the affected logical switch from the IPFIX profile:

- Go to Networking /  Switching / Click on the affected logical switch / Click on Overview

- Copy the ID of the switch, the ID looks similar to this:

aea74e40-b8ab-4767-96e4-cdc5aff1ff2e

- On the main panel (left side), click on search and paste the ID of the logical switch. This will return all of the objects associated to it. Here you can identify the IPFIX profile associated.

- Go to Tools / IPFIX / Switch IPFIX Profiles and detach the logical switch from the profile.

- The attempt to delete the logical switch should work properly at this point

0 Kudos