VMware Networking Community
Ravinred
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Books for NSX-Fundamentals

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are doing well.i would like to learn VMware NSX.i have 3 years of vmware experience and i certified CCNA.

i want learn NSX could you give me suggestion please which books are good for training.if you have any videos please send to ravinderkusa@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Thanks!

ravi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amolnjadhav
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Ravi.

As you have asked books for fundamentals. Here is the quick link for your refernece

1. Here is the link for free books offering from VMWare :

VMware NSX Day 1 Guide Library - Network Virtualization

2. As you are new with VMware NSX.. do explore HOL Labs for hands on..

VMware Learning Platform

3. Here is the youtube series for NSX configuration from basic to advance features

VCIX-NV-00 - Introduction to the vSphere lab environment for NSX deployment - YouTube

4. do refer NSX Admin Guide

Please consider marking this answer "correct" or "helpful" if you think your query have been answered correctly. Regards Amol Jadhav VCP NSXT | VCP NSXV | VCIX6-NV | VCAP-DCA | CCNA | CCNP - BSCI

View solution in original post

1 Reply
amolnjadhav
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi Ravi.

As you have asked books for fundamentals. Here is the quick link for your refernece

1. Here is the link for free books offering from VMWare :

VMware NSX Day 1 Guide Library - Network Virtualization

2. As you are new with VMware NSX.. do explore HOL Labs for hands on..

VMware Learning Platform

3. Here is the youtube series for NSX configuration from basic to advance features

VCIX-NV-00 - Introduction to the vSphere lab environment for NSX deployment - YouTube

4. do refer NSX Admin Guide

Please consider marking this answer "correct" or "helpful" if you think your query have been answered correctly. Regards Amol Jadhav VCP NSXT | VCP NSXV | VCIX6-NV | VCAP-DCA | CCNA | CCNP - BSCI