VMware Networking Community
leechunk
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Antrea integration with NSX-T 3.2

I have successfully deployed Tanzu for vSphere (7u3) with NSX-T 3.2 and am now trying to integrate my TKC cluster (v1.21.6) + Antrea CNI with NSX-T 3.2.

I followed the steps here https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/3.2/administration/GUID-DC9552EA-D324-4959-BEE8-...

But I am stuck as I cannot find the yaml files mentioned. I tried to download from VMware customer connect but could not find the "antrea-interworking-version.zip" mentioned. Also, I am struggling to find out the exact Antrea version used in my cluster. I only saw "antrea:v0.13.5_vmware.4" as the image version used for my antrea agent pods, so is the Antrea version v0.13.5? I cannot find this version from VMware Download site mentioned in the link above.

The documentation is also very limited and vague as it mentioned using Tanzu CLI, so I am not sure if this is supposed to work with TKGs or only TKGm.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

0 Kudos
3 Replies
p0wertje
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Antrea to NSX-T Integration » vrealize.it - TechBlog VMware SDDC

Might help you.
On my.vmware , you can get the file details. Press 'Red More'

p0wertje_0-1640197590054.png

Cheers,
p0wertje | VCIX6-NV | JNCIS-ENT | vExpert
Please kudo helpful posts and mark the thread as solved if solved
0 Kudos
leechunk
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you for your reply.

Can you post the exact link as I still cannot find in on VMware Download site.

I found it finally.

Download VMware Antrea - VMware Customer Connect

I cannot find the direct link, but search for "interworking" on the web page after clicking on the link above.

Cheers

0 Kudos
GlidicAnthony
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

i will have to deploy this kind of configuration and i have to admit that documentation it's kind of mess for that case.

seems a lot easier with tkgm.

When you deployed Tanzu for vphere with nsx and want to integrate with antrea later. On the deployment page of tanzu did you choose nsx-t network or vcenter network ?

I start to think that the best way to deploy it is:

deploy nsx-t

deploy nsx-alb

enable vsphere with tanzu in vcenter network mode

deploy workload cluster with antrea cni

integrate  workload cluster with nsx-t

am i right ?

regards

0 Kudos