VMware Cloud Community
mazixox
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

error on creating network

Hi

I can't create any network on VMWARE Integrated Openstack  and i face with below error

Error: Failed to create network "net1": 400-{u'NeutronError': {u'message': u'Invalid input for operation: Unable to create network.', u'type': u'InvalidInput', u'detail': u''}}

I use vDS network deploying method and create 3 different port group for API , Management and provider.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi mazixox

There are multiple support options for VIO including purchasing support with production level coverage.

My apologies for the delay. Just to set the right expectation, though, the community support is best effort without specific SLAs.

You can only use Provider Networks backed by VLANs in the VDS networking mode. VDS doesn't have support for any overlay/private tenant networks.

Please refer to page #36 of Quick Start Guide for instructions on how to setup provider networks.

-

arvind

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mazixox
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

really its funny that there is no support for this vmware product and more funny is that no one know a bin Smiley Happy)

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi mazixox

There are multiple support options for VIO including purchasing support with production level coverage.

My apologies for the delay. Just to set the right expectation, though, the community support is best effort without specific SLAs.

You can only use Provider Networks backed by VLANs in the VDS networking mode. VDS doesn't have support for any overlay/private tenant networks.

Please refer to page #36 of Quick Start Guide for instructions on how to setup provider networks.

-

arvind

mazixox
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Arvind really thanks for your kind support , my issue resolved Smiley Happy

0 Kudos