VMware Cloud Community
carboncopy
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMware Integrated Openstack 4.1 Plugin - vCenter Internal Server Error 500

I recently migrated to vCenter 6.7 and installed (fresh install) ESXi 6.7 on my five compute nodes. I am trying to get VIO 4.1 running, but I can't get past the error on the screenshot. I get the error whether the VIO vApp is on or off, so it looks like the problem is with vCenter and the VIO plugin/extension.

To make sure that the plugin/extension was not corrupted, I followed the VMware pubs that show how to delete the plugin/extension and how to re-install it. I am still getting the same error after the re-install of the extension/plugin, so I removed the extension again and deployed the VIO 3.1 OVF and I am still having the same problem. I had VIO 3.1 running on vCenter 6.5 without any problems so I am thinking this is a problem with the Openstack extension and vCenter 6.7. I am not sure where to start looking to fix this problem though.

Also, once the Openstack extension is loaded, the vSphere "Flex" client doesn't work anymore. I am able to log in just fine with the HTML5 client, but when I log in with theFlex client (uses Flash), I am able to authenticate, but the screen stays blue and never takes me into the vCenter menu.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rpellet
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Currently there is no version of VIO that is supported with vCenter 6.7.

VMware Product Interoperability Matrices

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rpellet
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Currently there is no version of VIO that is supported with vCenter 6.7.

VMware Product Interoperability Matrices

carboncopy
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for the response! I was not aware of that Interoperability tool.

0 Kudos