VMware Edu & Cert Community
MedelR
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VMWare vsphere ICM 7 PowerPoints (Slidedeck) and Lab Manuals

Hello, as a VMWare vITA Instructor, I need to prepare for an upcoming VSphere ICM 7 class.  Where do go to download the (Slidedecks) and Lab Manuals.

Thank you

Rich@PCProfessor.edu

VMWare ICM 6.7 and VMware NSX 6.2

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MedelR
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you again Vincent, found the materials and downloaded them.

Be safe

Richard Medel

Rich@PCPRofessor.edu

View solution in original post

6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Moderator: Thread moved to the VITA area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
MedelR
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks

0 Kudos
VincentHerreman
Community Manager
Community Manager
Jump to solution

Hello MedeIR,

Thank you for reaching out.

As a VITA instructor, please log on to your Kivuto portal (On-the-hub) and go the the "Faculty/Staff - VMware - Teaching Resources" tab.

There you will find the presentation materials and lab manuals for the vSphere 7 ICM class.

pastedImage_0.png

Regarding the labs: at the end of this month / early next month our partner NDG will have the vSphere 7 ICM labs ready for IT Academy institutions, so you will be able to use their cloud labs to easily grant lab access to students.

The offer will be made available under the "eLab" tab of your resource portal.

Hoping this helps,

Vincent

0 Kudos
MedelR
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello Vincent, thank you for your response.  I've asked our school's Vmware academy representative and they were unable to locate the VMWare 7 ICM ebooks.  Can you send me a link for vITA academy instructors you are referencing?

VITA instructor, please log on to your Kivuto portal (On-the-hub) and go the the "Faculty/Staff - VMware - Teaching Resources" tab.

There you will find the presentation materials and lab manuals for the vSphere 7 ICM class.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos
VincentHerreman
Community Manager
Community Manager
Jump to solution

Hello Rich,

Unfortunately that URL is unique for each institution, as each institution has their own portal.

First step would be to search for your institution here: https://onthehub.com/ and scroll down to the "find your school" section.

If you can't find it, I would recommend you reach out to elms-fusion@kivuto.com to ask them for your institutions web portal URL.

Also, here is a demo portal that shows the portal functionality and structure, but you won't be able to access any of the actual resources.

https://vmwaredemo.onthehub.com/WebStore/ProductsByMajorVersionList.aspx?cmi_cs=1&cmi_mnuMain=16a020...

You can see the documents listed by going to the "Faculty/Staff - VMware - Teaching Resources" tab as I showed earlier in my screenshot.

Hoping this helps,

Vincent

0 Kudos
MedelR
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you again Vincent, found the materials and downloaded them.

Be safe

Richard Medel

Rich@PCPRofessor.edu