VMware Edu & Cert Community
mbwestodysie
Contributor
Contributor

D2L Brightspace - Student exam vouchers

Hi, we just had to switch over to the D2L Brightspace service and there is almost no information about how to go through the setup you are describing. I spent more than 20 minutes on the support chat and they provided me with no instructions and didn't resolve why I can't access the voucher order widget. Supposedly they are going to follow up via email.

I started by following the steps outlined by Avalon in a previous post. So we have a subscription and I created a class and a list of students and myself as an instructor. So now what? Do I have to enroll myself, (instructor) in the class? If so does that use one of my subscriptions. I sure hope not because that would be absurd if an instructor counts towards the subscription. There is no information anywhere that explains this step.

There is also no information that I can find that describes what is mentioned about completing the instructor account setup. What is that and how do I do it?

It's really annoying that they are forcing us to share one email account for all administrative and instructor access. The way Kivuto worked with and Administrative account and then other accounts assigned by the administrator for different tasks, each with their own contact email was perfect. This single account makes no sense. The administrator doesn't want, or need to see all instructor communications and vice versa.

Any help or additional insight you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lonati
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

hello,

you must enroll al student, and after their registration you can order vouchers.
You can enroll also trainers, they consume extra seat for a max of five.

0 Kudos
anilspp
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for help.

0 Kudos