To our VITA Instructors,
Did you know that you can access the following two VMware On Demand courses:
1. VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (Link to the commercial course: VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] - On Demand | VMware )
2. VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale (Link to the commercial course: VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V7] - On Demand | VMware )
- With these 2 online courses you can prepare yourself at your own pace for teaching vSphere in your classroom.
How can I access the course labs?
- Our partner NDG has offered to provide VITA instructors free lab access to learn the vSphere course practical angle.
Great! So how do I get access?
- Here are the steps to get access as a VITA Instructor:
1. Create an account on the VMware Learning portal (you'll need that account to get VMware certified): VMware Education
2. Send us an email:
2.1. to request vSphere On Demand course access
2.2. including your VMware Learning portal account email address
2.3. The email can go to: email@example.com
In the future we envision this process to be more automated.
Feel free to comment should there be questions,