VMware Horizon Community
haritha_ponnolu
Contributor
Contributor

vmware instant clone provisioning is failing with error "unable to create connection pool Error"

Hi All,

I am using the below versions of connection server and Vcenter.

Versions:

Connection server version:VMware-Horizon-Connection-Server-x86_64-8.7.0-20649599

vCenter: vSphere Client version 7.0.0.10100

Master image: VMware-Horizon-Agent-x86_64-2209-8.7.0-20606795

I am getting "Initial publish failed: Fault type is AD_FAULT_FATAL - com.vmware.daas.cloneprep.ldap.LdapException: unable to create connection pool, resultCode=82 (local error),"error while creating instant clone during  provisioning stage.

I have attached screen shot for full error message

Any ideas/suggestions, why I am getting this error.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As your post needs moving to the area for Horizon, I have reported it to the volunteer moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
haritha_ponnolu
Contributor
Contributor

May I know how to find it later

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The path above your initial comment will change to show the new location - it will give your post the correct audience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos