VMware Horizon Community
souzanilo
Contributor
Contributor

VMware Horizon app not working - certificate invalid

Hi, I really need your help. I access my work remotely using VMware Horizon and it does not work anymore. It keeps showing a message saying "Fail to connect in the connection server. The server provided a certificate that is invalid".

I have a Galaxy Fold 3 and has always worked until last mknth. I tried in to install in an iPhone 13 and worked. The app in my MacBook works fine, only in my android phone stopped working. Could anyone help? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Your post needs moving, so I have reported it.

Unless you are the administrator of your Horizon deployment, you might want to talk to whoever is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Sam0054
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@souzanilo 

Are you the only one encountering this connection issue or is it also faced by your colleague as well?

If you are unable to connect via Horizon client, try connect via web portal (i.e. https://VDI-FQDN)

Let me know how you go about this.

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
D_G_Tal
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

change SSL  configuration on client .

from never connecting to Untrusted server  to warn before connection ..

0 Kudos