VMware Horizon Community
markbans
Contributor
Contributor

VMware Horizon Client 5.5.1

Hi all-

Brand new to the community and am currently using a VMware Horizon Client 5.5.1 to connect remotely to work with my IMac (macOS Catalina ver.10.15.7).  I would like to upgrade OS to Big Sur or Monterey however, unsure if it will work.  My place of business uses a windows platform and I really can't afford to lose this connectivity.   I have heard rolling back an OS on a MAC platform can be tedious, and involved.  Can anyone let me know if Big Sur or Monterey plays well with VMware?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you much-

Mark 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

1. Expect a moderator to move your thread now I've reported it, there's an area dedicated to Horizon.

2. Check the operating systems support for the Horizon Client versions here: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Horizon-Client-for-Mac/2111/horizon-client-mac-installation/GUID-4...

Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 08.42.50.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos