VMware Horizon Community
dh-tml
Contributor
Contributor

VMWare Horizon Client View Error

VMARE Horizon cleint version 5.2.0 and the latest version 8 client are frequently crashing with the following error. 

dhtml_0-1664871895297.png
I'm struggling to identify the issue. The log file is attached.  
The client crashes numerous times throughout the day but I'm able to immediately able to reconnect without any problem.  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Your post needs moving to the correct area for Horizon, so I have reported it to the moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
dh-tml
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me where the correct location is? 

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Wait for your post to be moved, don't create a duplicate, you'll see the path above your initial comment change.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Christos_vv
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Please check prerequisites https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Horizon-Client-for-Windows/2206/horizon-client-windows-installatio... .Also Try to reimage to see any OS issues.

0 Kudos