VMware Horizon Community
shrikantgarande
Contributor
Contributor

Mouse pointer/keyboard is not working in VMware horizon client on MAC Ventura 13.1

Mouse pointer/keyboard is not working while launching VDI through VMware horizon client in MAC Venture 13.1 latest OS.

protocol - Vmware Blast

Vmware Horizon client version 2209 - 8.7.0 - 20649873

OS - Win 10 inside VDI

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
BiosMaster0x000
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did you check to see if tools was installed on VM?

0 Kudos
shrikantgarande
Contributor
Contributor

we do access VDI machine through VMware horizon client application. While launching from browser everything works fine, however not proceeding further(unable to move mouse pointer and keys)  while launch it from client. I do not see any setting inside VDI to enable keyboard or mouse.

I believe the issue is with this version only, no issue found with other MAC OS version. 

Have allowed horizon client app under security & Privacy setting--> accessibility. follow article.. no change.

https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/80009

0 Kudos
BiosMaster0x000
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

try downgrading horizon client application and see if that works

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As your post needs moving to the area for Horizon, I have reported it to the volunteer moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
LS836758235
Contributor
Contributor

I just had this issue after updating to the latest client on ventura.  The issue is with input moniotoring on ventura.  Go to system settings --> privacy and security --> Input monitoring and enable "Vmware horizon client"

0 Kudos