VMware Horizon Community
bdavissscgp
Contributor
Contributor

Horizon Desktop Download tab not working

After some troubleshooting I was finally able to get the download tab enabled in the first place.  I ended up having to apply from a GPO instead of using GPO from within DEM, if someone has ran into this before and was able to get the download tab enabled using DEM let me know.  I want to try and keep as much configuration/customizations in DEM as possible.

Now my issue is I can't get the download tab to work.  The tab states to select the file(s) you want to download.  Once the files are selected, press ctrl+c.  When I do so, nothing happens.  Any ideas?

I am also having an issue being able to copy text, which is configured to be allowed both ways, FROM the desktop environment.  I figured the download tab issue and the copy text from the desktop are related and once the download tab issue is resolved, my copy text will be too.

I have had a case opened for over 2 months and support has not been much help, now with the log4j vulnerability, they have been even busier.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bdavissscgp
Contributor
Contributor

In case anyone else runs into this, I finally resolved the issue myself after having a case opened for 3 months.  I ended up having to configure the “Whether block clipboard redirection to client side when client doesn’t support audit”

bdavissscgp_0-1643866821957.png

0 Kudos