VMware Horizon Community
scherian1
Contributor
Contributor

Connection server + UAG + 2FA

Connection server + UAG for Testing

We currently have a working configuration of UAG + 2 Connection server pairs + v-center (HA)

We would like to test out 2FA on the UAG - integration with SAML

In order to minimize downtime for the production users, we were thinking of 

1. setting up a new UAG

2. Set up 1 more connection server

3. integrate that connection server with the existing v-center (HA)

Would the above work, or does someone have insight into possible issues with this approach

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Thread needs moving, reported.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scherian1
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Scott, thanks for your response, where should i move it to? Apologies if i posted this in an incorrect spot

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You shouldn't need to move it, that's why I reported it. There are moderators who get notified when threads are reported, I don't know why one of them hasn't moved this yet, other than they are volunteers helping out in their own time.

There are areas within the Communities for both Workspace ONE and Horizon where UAG posts get the best audience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
EricMonjoin
Expert
Expert

Good approach, how ever be sure to not use the same URL for this 3rd UAG than from the 2 others.

Don't really what you mean for #3 as you don't have to set vCenter in Horizon if you added it to the current Horizon PoD.

0 Kudos