VMware Communities
mrjoli021
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

networking broken on 12.1 with BigSur

I am running 12.1.0 with Big Sur.  I am running Windows 10 in with NAT.  I have been running Windows 10 this way for years and never had an issue, recently when I upgraded is when it all started.  The reason I run it in NAT is because I work on a VPN and need to connect to internal resources that are only avail through the MAC's network.  If I change it to Bridge the networking I am able to browse to the internet, but again I cant connect to anything on my Mac's VPN.  

I have rebooted the box, shut it down and fully updated all the OS's and Fusion and nothing.  Any suggestions?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Axldmg
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there,

This issue is all over and affects EVERYONE running VMware Fusion 12 on Mac Big Sure host.

It is NOT RELATED to using a VPN of any kind.

IT IS SOLELY DUE TO VMWARE, who's team are not even able to code properly its software accordingly to Mac OS Big Sure specifications. Despite having the betas of Big Sure for more than year, they haven't even tried to work it out.

THEY ARE AWARE of the situation from the beginning, they knew when releasing Fusion 12, but they chose not to disclose this issue so that they can make sales of their BROKEN AND USELESS software.

I feel legitimately defrauded, and so should you.

BEST course of action now is a CLASS ACTION,

If you want to get further in touch so that to begin with legal proceeding and get REFUND + COMPENSATION, please get in touch axldmg @ gmail . com