VMware Communities
s_alma
Contributor
Contributor

impossible to open vmware fusion

Hello evryone,

i need help with vmware fusion. i can't launch it anymore, i got an error message saying :

Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier « /Users/mathieu/Documents/Virtual Machines.localized/Windows 10 x64.vmwarevm/Disque virtuel.vmdk » :

(impossible to open the file...) i don't know what to do to solve this

hope somene can help me

thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I've reported your thread to alert moderators it should be moved.

There is a dedicated area for Fusion.

The {code} area is for SDK matters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
s_alma
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thank you, sorry i didn’t know where to post my request.. there was so many categories and I was kinda lost. Hope someone could help me.

0 Kudos
s_alma
Contributor
Contributor

Pleaaase... no one ? 😞

0 Kudos
AngelNyman458
Contributor
Contributor

@s_alma wrote: DGCustomerFirst

Hello evryone, 

i need help with vmware fusion. i can't launch it anymore, i got an error message saying :

Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier « /Users/mathieu/Documents/Virtual Machines.localized/Windows 10 x64.vmwarevm/Disque virtuel.vmdk » :

(impossible to open the file...) i don't know what to do to solve this

hope somene can help me

thanks

Thank you very much. I am also looking for the same. Can some one please respond.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Note that VMTN is a user community forum, help from other users depends on them having both the time and the knowledge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos