VMware Communities
Juan_Dent
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Why can't clicking on the right side of the mouse work under Fusion ?

Hi,

My MAC mouse works nicely in my Windows environment - if I right click (even though it only has one button) then it registers a right click andd responds accordingly.

Strangely enough, when running windows under Fusion, I need to press the Control key as I presss the mouse to get the right click behavior. This is very strange, don't you think?

Is it configurable?

Thanks,

Juan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Have you configured your mouse so that right-click works in the Mac OS X environment? If so, it should work under Fusion as well.

May I assume that you're talking about Boot Camp, when you say "works nicely in my Windows environment"?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Right-click works in the guest for me. Do you have an Apple Mighty Mouse? They have the property that you have to lift your left finger off the mouse when doing a right-click (e.g. you have to click on only the right side).

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Have you configured your mouse so that right-click works in the Mac OS X environment? If so, it should work under Fusion as well.

May I assume that you're talking about Boot Camp, when you say "works nicely in my Windows environment"?

0 Kudos