VMware Communities
IjustWantToRepo
Contributor
Contributor

Where to report bugs about Fusion Tech Preview?

Wow, this "support" site is a nightmare. I just wanted to report a bug in the Tech Preview, but neither the app itself nor this website provides a clear hint about how to do that.

Why is it that the bigger a company gets, the further they push away from their customers? I'd expect the opposite, after all they're making a lot of money, don't they?

Oh, I'm rambling again. Sorry. I'm just a small developer myself and just have different ethics about dealing with my customers.

Anyway. So I find that the Tech Preview doesn't let me type on my German kbd any more correctly when running Lion or ML in the VM. I still have a non-upgraded copy of my Lion VM that I can still launch with Fusion 4.1.3, and there the kbd works as it should.

I can't find answers on this, nor can I figure out how to report this as a bug in case it's not been reported yet. I'm not a happy customer atm.

And the fact that I have to sign up here and agree to long "community rules" only to end up here where I'm still stuck, isn't improving my satisfaction, either.

Man, this is not my day.

Thomas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

Anything involving the VMware Fusion Technology Preview 2012 belongs in the VMware Fusion Technology Preview 2012 Forum.

IjustWantToRepo
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply.

Now, if only the TP's Help menu would link to it, what would that be a great idea...

0 Kudos