VMware Communities
envexio
Contributor
Contributor

Virtual Machine Library

I'm testing version 2 right now, and I installed Vista and Xp. The issue I have right now is that when i click VM Fusion from the dock Menu in a mac, it goes straight to Vista. Im guessing i may have clicked that "favorite" star and that's why it decides to load that first. I haven't been able to figure out how to get the "Virtual Machine Library", how can I get this back, and uncheck vista from faves?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal

I haven't been able to figure out how to get the "Virtual Machine Library", how can I get this back, and uncheck vista from faves?

Window > Virtual Machine Library. Then click the orange star to toggle automatic start off.

0 Kudos
Rzn8tor
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem. Instead of going to the virtual machine library when I start Fusion, it goes to Win 7. None of the stars have been selected.

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Instead of going to the virtual machine library when I start Fusion, it goes to Win 7. None of the stars have been selected.

Is Win 7 launching, or just displaying the powered off screen? If the former, that's a bug since you don't have anything starred. If the latter, this is intended behavior - Fusion remembers what virtual machine windows were open when you last quit, and only shows the Library if there weren't any windows (or if you had it open).

0 Kudos